Tuesday, November 10, 2009

she's here : )

Sadie Katherine, born 11-9-09 at 12:15pm. 7lbs, 6oz, 21 inches long.

First photos:

Today I took some beautiful pictures, since they already got me out of bed and had me up and moving. Haven't uploaded them quite yet, but I'm really excited to share those. She is absolutely perfect, and we are so so happy.

I'm not feeling exceptionally great, so I will post details and more fun photos later tonight or tomorrow: )

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, she's so beautiful! Everyone is so proud of her, you can tell from the pictures. I hope your recovery goes well!

Rhonda said...

She is perfect! Congrats .. and I am so glad it was before Friday the 13th! I had heard that you weren't thrilled that it was to be on that date.

Give her a kiss from me (ohh baby cheeks!)