Laundry everywhere, literally. Clean, dirty, folded, unfolded.
A baby who is a night owl.
Baby "stuff" adorning every room in the house. Clothes, diapers, wipes, bottles, bibs, blankets, and much more... galore.
No time for emailing, blog updates, or checking other blogs.
Toys, crayons, books are EVERYWHERE. (Mostly Maddie's doing)
Boxes of cereal left out on the counter. Crumbs on the floor.
Mad dashes to make the bus, or if it's anything like today, miss the bus, and Mom packs everyone up and drives to school, barely getting there before the bell rings.
Forgotten "show 'n tells". Mom drives back to school to drop it off.
Late nights, early mornings. Multiple times up in between.
Five minute showers. Zero makeup, totally undone hair, pajamas and slippers most of the day.
One pair of pants that fit, and only because I just bought them 3 days ago. (Comfy lounge-y pants. Need to go buy another pair or 2).
Doctor appointments and basketball practices.
Just not possible to sleep when the baby sleeps.
7 o'clock dinners. Often without Mom and/or Dad getting a chance to eat.
And still, I am thankful for this crazy life..JPG)
How sweet it is.
5 comments:
OOoh, that's what I'm talking about! Very, very beautiful pictures! And you make me really scared to have more children! :) Good luck with the madness!
Oh my! I remember those days, I am tired just reading about it. Yet, you are thankful - what wonderful blessings you have. And when the kids are older they will never remember the mess of the chaos they will just cherish the memories with their new baby sister.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Some of those things you mention I have going on here...forgotten show n' tell, no makeup, mad dashes, hectic dinners, messy house...and I don't have the baby excuse. Life is good with 4 isn't it? Sounds like a night out on Friday might add to the chaos but is needed. Oh and by the way your family is beautiful!
Hang in there.
Oh my gosh she is adorable!
Post a Comment