Sadie slept 12-5:30am...woohoo!! Wednesday morning, I went on the field trip with the 1st-4th graders at school. We went to see "Junie B. Jones Top Secret Personal Beeswax" (a musical /play based off the book series). It was so cute! I don't know if it's only offered to schools, or what...but I think it's totally worth going to see! The kids all enjoyed it very much. The teachers and parents did, too! We were all singing the song and doing the moves..."top secret personal beeswax!!!"
Then we had lunch (which left everyone hungry...everyone got one hot dog and an ice cream sandwich--Kaycey and I brought a jelly sandwich). Lastly the kids got a tour of the college (I guess they want them to start young?? I thought the tour of the college was a little strange for 6-10 year olds). But when we were in the science building, a group of students brought in a boa constrictor!! I was part of Kaycey's group, and she had no problem going near it. I remained just close enough to get a couple pictures!!
3 comments:
A snake...maybe a possible new pet interest? I bet mommy would LOVE a little snakey in the house:)
I'd suggest a BIG snake if you're going that way...easier to find when it escapes it's enclosure!
I live in a no reptile house, a live no reptile LIFE! I am so afraid of snakes it isn't even funny. I am so proud that you got that close!! I always kiss my kids and send them on their merry way -- I tell them each time "I love you tons but I CANNOT save you if that thing thinks you are dinner" no lie -- my kids can recite it word for word. (secretly I would hope I would have enough "balls" to save my kids from a snake but I am not for sure).
Again - so proud of you! Great picture if you could slice the snake out of it!!
Post a Comment