Monday, January 19, 2009

Saturday night...

with Frank Caliendo. We saw him at the Riverside with a couple friends who drove up from Chicago. The show was really funny, I highly recommend it to everyone. Lots of laughs. And family friendly. Who would've thought, a stand up act that isn't vulgar? One of the only stand up people I know who isn't vulgar is Jerry Seinfeld. We saw Robin Williams live 6 years ago and WOW, he was hilarious, but boy, he needs his mouth washed out with soap. Anyhow, back to Frank. For those who don't know him well, he is esp. well known for doing impersonations, John Madden being one of the best. He does a great George Bush, Bill Clinton, Dr. Phil, Charles Barkley, Tom Cruise, Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld (and other characters from Seinfeld's show), Robin Williams, the Fox Sports guys (Terry & Howie, M. Strahan). I know there are more, but those are the ones I recall from the other night. http://www.frankcaliendo.com/
There's alot of youtube videos on it, check it out, he's funny!!
Here he is promoting his site.

No comments: