to the Dells, that is. We are leaving first thing in the morning. The kids, myself, my sister, Dad, and Stepmom went last February. Mike was working on the house full force back then, so he stayed home. It's nice the 5 of us are going--last year was Maddie's first trip there, so I'm sure he'll be amused at how much fun she has. We are going with 18 other people. Yep, you read that right. I know it sounds downright insane, really. But we (along with a handful of Mike's friends from college and their kids) rented 2 three bedroom condos at the Wilderness. We've never stayed there before, but I've heard it's great. It should be fun, but rather interesting with so many adults and
young kids (our kids are the "old" kids in the bunch). And those who know me well I think know that I do not tolerate groups of young children particularly well (I'm talking
several kids under the age of 5 or so). I know that sounds awful, but more so it's that I just get incredibly stressed and crazy worried, more than I normally already am. Anyhow, at first we were going to go the whole weekend, but 1-we are trying to save $$$, and 2-thought it would be best to do the one in case the sleeping/room arrangements are just too crazy with so many people. It is just for one night, which I'm sure will be plenty. It's not like we can use the outdoor waterpark area now!!
It's been a beautiful past two days here. Lots of time outside. A little glad that the weather is supposed to get colder and rainy, I won't feel so guilty about being indoors the rest of the weekend!!
Here are a couple cards I made yesterday. The first one is a wedding card (we have a wedding in April and one in May). The second one is a congrats on your pregnancy card (our friends from Chicago are expecting)

2 comments:
Have Fun! I can't wait to hear about your trip.
Cute cards...I love them! :)
Cute cards, of course. And good luck with your trip!
Post a Comment