Monday, March 30, 2009

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...

I guess that makes me Humpty Dumpty. Ouch. Last night in the middle of the night I brought Kaycey some cough medicine (kid's bedrooms are upstairs). On my way back down, I must've overstepped or something (I didn't have any lights on) and my foot slipped. I landed on my tailbone and slid down the remaining stairs. At least I didn't tumble down, I guess. But today I have a sore tail bone (not the first time I've injured it, so I think it's remembering the trauma it suffered in the past--like when I was a cheerleader and I was tossed into the air, and no one caught me....) and my shoulder is sore (I put my arm down to attempt to stop my fall). Well, no broken bones, but OUCH nonetheless. Darn stairs. I had to have the two story house.

1 comment:

Beth said...

No One caught you...? Is that what happened? Just kidding. Beeeee Careful. I did that once (missed the last two staires) and ended up on crutches. Sprained my ankle and it's never been the same.