This past weekend, lucky me got to go away for a scrapbook weekend with friends! I wanted to share what I got done. Some of the pages were pages I had made as an instructor, and NOW I finally titled and embellished them! I can't wait to go away again, hopefully in September. It's a long post...enjoy : )
"Sister time" Maddie and Kaycey
"the perfect pair" Maddie and Papa

"little sister, big personality" Maddie

"so sweet" all 3 kids

"poser" Maddie
"Maddie as Ariel" Maddie

"celebrate" Maddie
"favorite guy" Mike and Cal

"hard at work" Cal

"Make a Splash" Cal

"His little buddy" Cal

"go climb a tree" Cal

"smile" Kaycey

"rock on" Kaycey

"birthday girl" Kaycey

"you are my sunshine" Kaycey

"sweetness" Kaycey

"home sweet home"
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I LOVE these pages! You got so much done! Maybe next time I can join you guys! My favorites are the You are My Sunshine one and the red white and blue one. Awesome!
These are adorable. I can't believe how much you dot done!
Post a Comment