Sunday, March 15, 2009

nothing like good music and good friends

to make one feel better! We had two birthday parties to attend yesterday following the photo incident, and following those I went to the scrap store. On the way, I was listening to 102, and they had such good music on. I turned it super loud and sang along. It made me feel much better. I also decided to make a best song list...I'll go with songs you turn up loud and sing along every time. I won't say of all time--necessarily, but most of them would fit that category on my list, too. Songs that, if I had an ipod or mp3, I'd play them over and over and over. In no particular order.
In the Meantime--Spacehog
It's the end of the world as we know it--REM (I love REM)
Cannonball--the Breeders
Freefalling-Tom Petty (okay, just about any Tom Petty)
Beds are Burning--Midnite Oil
Flagpole Sitta--Harvey Danger
Going the distance--Cake
Santa Monica--Everclear (love alot of Everclear, too)
Cumbersome--7 Mary 3
Mr. Brightside--the Killers
Lazy Eye--Silversun Pickups
Get it together--Beastie Boys
Candyman--Christina Aguilera
Good--Better than Ezra
I'm the only one--Melissa Ethridge
Redneck Woman--Gretchen Wilson
Laid--James
I'd Run Away--the Jayhawks
Stay--Lisa Loeb
Low--Cracker (uh, I dig them, too)
Take the skinheads bowling--Camper van Beethoven
Geez, I didn't even list DMB or Counting Crows. Well I have everyone of those CD's. I could go on forever. I think I need to get an mp3 player. I don't know what I'd do with it. But it would be full of good music.

No comments: