Okay, so I'm a few days late on the flashback ...with good reason, though. The kids and I slept at my Grandparents' house all weekend. Mike went up North with a friend Thurs-Sunday. While I think normally I would've been fine staying in the house with the 3 kids (I won't sleep there alone), a friend passed along some info and I was too startled to sleep in the house. She let me know that a subdivision not too far (within about a mile and a half from our house) has been having series of break-ins in the middle of the night. WHAT?!?!? I thought we lived out in the country where these things don't really happen. It sounds like it's the result of people leaving doors unlocked, but their homes have been robbed while they are sleeping!! Okay, I've always double checked that all the doors are locked every night before going to bed (I'm a freak that way). While I know stuff happens everywhere, I was too paranoid to sleep in my own house. SO we were gone for the weekend, too.
Okay, so this is BASIC scrapbooking at it's best. Didn't even use much paper. SO does it count? I don't know. Alot of magazine clippings. In one of those fancy peel back the pages books. This is something my friend, Kerri, and I put together at the end of senior year of high school. To fill you in a bit, I was dating someone named Cass (someone I had been friends with for years), Kerri had a major crush on my friend, Pipp (that was his last name, he didn't like to be called by his first name), and our friend, Alyssa, had a major crush on Phil, a friend of Pipp and I. Those boys were real cuties. I should dig up some of those pictures, too.
The guys in this page are Tony (a friend of mine & Cass'; and Ricky, someone I had small crush on in high school) Kerri created the lift the flap over Cass' name so that it appears to say "ass" but when you lift the flap it says "Cass". Pretty crafty, huh??
Hours after a party or just a late night up all night sort of thing, we would drive down to the lakefront to see the sunrise. A beautiful sunrise : )

I have a few more I can post later. Maddie's turn to play webkinz : )
4 comments:
Oh my! I don't even know what to say. This is too darn funny!
THAT is hilarious! I love it! I love that you kept it and I love that you made it! :)
I remember making stuff like this with my friends! I wish I would have kept it like you did.
too funny Elizabeth...can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment