12 mice that is. GROSS. Yes, Mike has already caught 12 mice. 10 since yesterday. Mike bought various types of traps yesterday morning and set them up right away. All of the mice have been found on the second floor (which we can't really figure out how they are getting up there without having a bunch on the first floor). And with each one I get more and more grossed out. How can there be that many? Where are they coming from? How many more are there? How didn't I come across one in the past month that I've heard them scampering about?? The kids don't know just how many have been caught...Cal is terrified. Maddie is relatively indifferent. Kaycey wants to keep them as pets. I hope this ends soon...more interesting posts to come, like about our enormous Christmas tree we went and cut down ourselves!!
4 comments:
I would rather walk over hot coals than have mice in the house -- stay strong!
eeeeek! Hope you are coming to the end of the mice. :)
Yikes...that's all I can say about that!
I was going to say you should sue the builder of that mouse house, since he must have left a little opening somewhere for them, but then I saw he bought you a camera. I guess you could let a few little furry friends slide by for a SLR.
Post a Comment