while I have lots to post about (including our big tree, no mice for 48+ hours, etc...) I had to post my early present from *Santa* (aka, Mike). A DSLR Canon EOS Rebel T1i/500D. He also got a separate zoom lens (55-250mm). We really do not exchange presents for holidays, birthdays, or anniversaries. So it was a bit of a surprise that he bought it. (The driveway can wait ; ) He had told me my wedding rings were going to be my present for the rest of my life. Wow, what a jokester!
Now do I take a class to learn everything? Or just play around on my own?? I've been reading the manual all night, so much info...but I can't wait to play around with it!!

2 comments:
Lucky duck! Can Mike please give Tyler Husband Lessons?Yes, the driveway can wait. And nice blog background.
Yippee for Santa! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment