I've been trying so hard to futz with the new cam. And I'm trying to be patient. I wish it came easier to me. I'm not very technologically competent; not so much that I'm not at all, but I really have to learn things and go step by step to get it (much like anything I do involving the computer). I was so proud of myself tonight...I did take some pictures with a blurred background, yay me! But my pictures are looking kinda yellowish to me. Guess I haven't gotten to that part of the manual...
Well, because I haven't posted much of anything I will post a picture of the tree (from my point and shoot camera...haven't put the software on my computer yet for the new camera). We are figuring this tree is over 10 ft tall. And to see Mike cut it down and haul it to the truck by himself was quite a sight indeed. But he did it!! It's decorated now, but I haven't uploaded any of the pictures. Mike is off of work tomorrow so maybe I'll get some computer time in during the day : )
2 comments:
What a sweetie you have. And a sweetie husband, too. Nice tree!
I LOVE that picture of little Sadie! :)
Post a Comment