Tuesday, September 29, 2009

45 days...

only 45 days till I am a mother of four.
only 45 more days of Maddie being the baby. Maddie and I have been a pair for a while now. For the first time today, I was a little sad about Maddie not being the baby anymore. She's been...I won't use the word clingy exactly, but I guess attached is a better word. Is it because she realizes she's going to lose one-on-one with Mom? I'm really not sure. She's been so cuddly, and we've been playing tons of games together during the day while the other 2 are at school. She has also had a few meltdowns (something Maddie is definitely not known for!!) but I feel they were because she was so tired. Well, that's what I'm going with anyways...
Maddie, my sweet little baby who isn't a baby anymore.
!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

awww...she can still be your baby!!!

AnnaMarie said...

Hey, that's exactly like Katie. Especially in the week, and the day before Jane came, it's like Katie had a sixth sense about it. Good luck, and take all the one-on-one time you can now! :) Maddie, I think, will do better than Katie. :)