Also I've been eager to move furniture around. I will be putting Mike to work soon (tonight, perhaps??) to rearrange our bedroom to fit a crib and the changing table/dresser (which currently is housing some scrap stuff!!). Just want everything in order with plenty of time before November. Also the name game has restarted...maybe I'm just feeling extra indecisive or something. But I am currently clueless on what names I even love. It changes daily. By the way, Kaycey and Madilyn were not predetermined names and they were named at the hospital, though they were on list of several names we liked. So I am guessing that may just happen again!!
Latest page: Kaycey and I from Thanksgiving 2002 (her first!). Made with older Basic Grey paper (scraps I had!), the new Bo Bunny bling (which I love! I even used the background of the packaging on my layout to place the bling on top of!) The journaling lines were inspired by Bella Blvd :) I'm not loving my handwritten title, which is silly, because day-to-day, I do love my handwriting. I just don't love it on scrapbook pages. Maybe I'll die cut the title using QK's Maddie Anne, my favorite QK font.
2 comments:
Love the layout! You are right, that bling is awesome!
I love this. This is totally my style!!!! May have to steel it! And I want to see some pics of the decorating you're doing when you're done.
Post a Comment