Cal has relayed some things he has been thinking about. He asked yesterday when he could take the babysitting class so he can take care of his baby sister. I believe the age is 11? So only a year away...on top of that, some other things he has made me aware of (and freaking out about!!)...
When this baby starts kindergarten, Cal will be getting his driver's license, and Kaycey will be in 8th grade.
When Maddie is a senior in high school, this "baby" will be in 7th grade. Yikes.
Cal also let me know that he will be 26 and probably have his own house in Baltimore, and he and Kaycey both will have graduated college by the time the "baby" starts driving.
The real crazy part...I am totally freaking out about having a baby on Friday the 13th (yes, the c-section is officially scheduled, and the doctor said things have changed since my last baby and they will not do c-sections before 7 days prior to actual due date. 20-7=13. Boo. It's still possible it'll be earlier, though, if I would go into labor they would do the c/s then. Maddie's c/s was scheduled for the 10th, and I had her on the 7th because I thought I was going into labor on the 6th. With Kaycey, my c/s was scheduled for the 9th of May, but I went into full blown labor with her on the 27th and had her the 28th of April. No, I am really not superstitious. I just think it sounds creepy to give birth on Friday the 13th.) Anyhow, I decided to look up on some calendar if her 13th birthday would happen to fall on a Friday the 13th (if indeed she is born on the 13th of Nov.) No, it falls on a Sunday. The year?? 2022. Double Yikes.
I am starting to feel old.
2 comments:
A bit ahead of yourself, are you? You're too funny! You are definately pregnant! ANd I just have to tell you that when I was about to post this and got that wierd WORD VERRIFICATION the word was "hormones" (seriously). Coincidental??
It's best not to be reminded of those things in the future especially if you think about how old you will be when all of those things are happening. But don't think about it!
Post a Comment