Tuesday, December 16, 2008

photos of the season

I just posted, but here are some pictures. I haven't put pictures up in a while on here!


My mini-ornaments tree in entryway on a table (It's about 18" tall or so)



The kid's tree in the dining room


Close ups of my favorite ornaments...(thank goodness I found all my little houses, I love them!)




Our attempt at a Christmas card photo in front of the tree didn't go very well Friday night. This is the best photo I took, which is alright, but the quality of the photo itself didn't turn out great.

They went out and played in the snow Sunday, and I brought my camera out. So this is the Christmas card photo I think...I really usually have my cards done and mailed over a week ago!!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Nice pictures! I love your little houses, too!