Saturday, December 27, 2008

Surprise!!

Look what I got in the mail early this week...I didn't open it right away, as instructed : )

(Maddie took this picture this morning...everyone else was playing outside where it was mild and rainy! Which made for great packing snow for snowballs and forts)

The 7 gypsies photo carousel. AWESOME!!!! This is the greatest present! It was a total surprise!! I love surprises! Thanks to my penpal since 8th grade. She lives in Norway; we've never met, but have always managed to stay in touch. Kristine, thank you a million times over!! This is so cool!! I think I might just sign up for the Ali Edwards class online to make that cool family spinner I posted a while ago. Maybe that'll get me in the scrapping mood again.

Other favorite gifts I got: a ticket to see Britney Spears (from my sister)--now before you make fun of me, I've seen her before, and while she is one donut shy of a dozen, she puts on an awesome show--esp. her dancers, which is really my favorite part. Anyways, I also got a new rolling tote for scrapbooking (not to replace my current one, but so I have 2 if I go on weekends and such). I also got a GPS. I, of course, have to use it all the time, just to hear the Austrailian accent, though I switch it to the British accent now and then. I don't know why I get such a kick out of it. "Recalculating!" "Turn on County Teast" (supposed to be county T east.) I think I enjoy listening for it's mistakes.

Anyways, that's all for now...

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, good presents! I know how excited you must be about the 7 Gypsies thing, and can't wait to see what you make with it. But also cool, Britney, a tote...and funny saying about one donut short of a dozen. It'll be my goal to use that saying tomorrow at least once.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with the Photo carousel. So glad you liked it :-))