Wednesday, December 31, 2008

LOOK...

at what I bought tonight online...

Yay! I paid for the spinner class. Need to make a trip to Hannahs or Archiver's to get a few misc. things for the spinner.

Ali Edwards Technique Tues. stamps

Totally don't need it. But had to have it. I do plan to use them on my photo spinner project.

Have wanted this Maya Road chipboard book forever:


bought it : ) not sure yet what I'll make with it. Definitely will involve paint. Love it!
Scrapbooked with a couple friends last night @ the store. Didn't do much, but it was nice to be in the store again (it's been too long!) and with some of my scrappin' girlfriends. I really want to go on a weekend again, but don't know if I can get anyone else to go???
Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Love the stamps...can't wait to borrow them. Katherine

AnnaMarie said...

Yeah, they are cute. I love the chipboard album! Wow! Well, Day 1 down, and no Scrapbooks, Etc. trip yet. Soon enough. :)

jessicaj said...

I totally missed this post. I too am excited to borrow them. We so need to get together to scrapbook soon.