Monday, July 27, 2009

all baby...

couldn't resist the cherries in this 3 pack of sleepers on clearance at Target. 3 for $6.51.
more about names--honestly, two of my favorite names were Aubrey and Ellayna (Ella). Mike is not a fan of either : ( There are others on the table, though between the two of us, there is one we agree on. Still not tellin', though I believe I may have inadverently mentioned it before : ) It's too early in the name game to share for sure though. Never know! I will tell y'all her middle name is Katherine after Mike's Grandma.

These photos aren't the greatest...I took pics of the pics.

baby feet
body shot

My Grandma says she looks like Maddie. How she can tell, I have no idea.

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Cute jammies, and WOW really good ultrasound pics! I think that the feet one is adorable, and really clear (especially for being a picture of a printout!).

Mary said...

Little hands, little feet...little baby!

Katherine said...

Oh, you can really see her on those pics. At least she is not 3D and orange:) Hey and Katherine after a Grandma? Not your Scrapbook friend? We just won't let Mike know who she is really named after.