Saturday, July 18, 2009

what's been going on??

*not much computer time AT ALL
*kids swimming in our CLEAN and CLEAR pool!
*baseball, baseball, and more baseball. Season is done next weekend. On to soccer for Kaycey. (Cal wants to take tennis lessons. Anyone with suggestions on where to take tennis lessons, let me know. I don't know of anything out our way.)
*sorting through baby stuff (realizing I don't have as much little baby girl stuff as I thought. Lots of summer 0-3/3-6 months, which was from Kaycey, and I don't think Maddie got much, if any, use out of. This babe for sure won't get to use most of that *adorable* summer stuff.)
*making lists of everything I want to get done in this unfinished house
*making lists of things I want/need to buy (top items being a pack 'n play and a crib; both of which we have, both of which seem ancient [our playpen is 10 yrs old and crib is 20+years old] and I really like the newer pack 'n play models with the bassinet thing. Hoping to find a good deal at a rummage or resale shop on both items.
*have been going to rummage sales looking (haven't bought anything)
*saw 2 friends for the first time in 8+ years because of facebook in the past week or so. Yea for facebook!!
*my friend, Sarah, has been staying with us for the past week. She just finished pilot training and got her wings as an officer in the USAF. Been hanging out with her (only see her twice a year, approx.)
*been getting landscaping ideas
*kids went to Vacation Bible School this past week through our church/new school and LOVED it.
*been able to tell it's getting closer to August...kids are starting to get a little restless!
*laundry, laundry, and more laundry
*cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning
*discount shopping off the clearance racks at Boston Store for summer clothes for next year
*I'm WAY too excited for fall to come (not just because of a new baby, I love fall!! Favorite season. School shopping, fall clothes, leaves...)
*pretty sure our baby girl has a name. I'm not telling : ) yet, anyways.
*in the process of rouding up a team for our annual Make A Wish Walk/Run, August 22 (if you are interested in joining or donating send an email or message! : )

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, you're busy! Thanks for the update! I miss you. I really hope you and Katherine are still planning on coming in September for ScrapFest! Love!

Katherine said...

I have alot of things on my list of what is going on that you do. Go figure. We need to add one more thaing....a weekend away before that babe comes! Possibly visiting AnnaMarie at Scrapfest?