Wednesday, July 1, 2009
another to-do
I've decided to start making shutterfly books for 2002-present, since those are the years I have digitally kept. Perhaps if I ever get ambitious enough, I will go back further and scan and whatnot, but for now that's how it's going to be. I am going to start with the most current, since all that stuff is most fresh in my head. I won't be able to buy them all anyways in an instant; besides they'll take a while to compile and write in. It's something I'll have to do over time. I just figure if I get them started all I'll have to do is buy them because they'll be ready to go. Also I intend to start my Christmas gifts (Shutterfly books for the parents again) early this year. Money will be tighter with me not bringing in the bucks from bartending (boy, do I miss that $$$!!!). But we'll make it work somehow. I was disappointed to find out that there is a job opening at our church/school...part time MWF. It would have been perfect!! Obviously it won't work because I'll have a baby 2 months into the school year (it was an office/helper type position for the preschool department). Oh well, maybe next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh, have fun with your books! I have been doing books on blurb.com (BookSmart) and it's great! They changed it so you don't have to just choose layouts: you can change the size and number of photo and text spots. Still not as many backgrounds, but oh well.
Post a Comment