Friday, July 3, 2009

pool party!

Well, the pool is officially up and running (and clear!!). I pulled into the driveway to find 3 kids and a husband in an icy cold pool. Hopefully we'll get some warmer days to heat up the pool a bit. I wish I had a thermometer to see just how cold it was. It is really a good size pool. We can add about 6 more inches of water or so, but wanted to see how deep it was for the kids first.
Speaking of pool parties, I have the grand idea to have a pool party/birthday for Cal at the end of August (even if his birthday is at the end of September). This will ensure kids outside, having fun, and polly pockets will stay upstairs instead of over the balcony (I am still finding little pieces in the living room...)

No comments: