Sadly all my sheet music (Tori Amos, Bette Midler, "Desperado", and many more...) is missing at the moment...thought I had it at my Dad's. We're worried it may have been left behind back when he sold his house. I hope not, I'm still going to keep looking elsewhere just in case it got put in some other box. Oh well, time to update the collection with Norah Jones, Coldplay, Five for Fighting, and the Fray : )
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
LOADED DIAPER
We have a piano now (though we need to get a bench)!! And a band. The kids have started a band they named, "Loaded Diaper". While they know how to spell it, they are choosing to spell it, "Loded Diper" and they have been drawing signs and logos for the band.
Sadly all my sheet music (Tori Amos, Bette Midler, "Desperado", and many more...) is missing at the moment...thought I had it at my Dad's. We're worried it may have been left behind back when he sold his house. I hope not, I'm still going to keep looking elsewhere just in case it got put in some other box. Oh well, time to update the collection with Norah Jones, Coldplay, Five for Fighting, and the Fray : )
Sadly all my sheet music (Tori Amos, Bette Midler, "Desperado", and many more...) is missing at the moment...thought I had it at my Dad's. We're worried it may have been left behind back when he sold his house. I hope not, I'm still going to keep looking elsewhere just in case it got put in some other box. Oh well, time to update the collection with Norah Jones, Coldplay, Five for Fighting, and the Fray : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment