We visited our new niece/cousin today. She's a little doll!! I don't remember the last time I held a brand new baby.I think I forgot how to hold a baby. I guess I better get used to that... : ) Though I was sort of freaking out! And I don't know that Maddie has ever held a new baby, really. Cal didn't want to hold the baby (actually he didn't want to wash his hands, and was much more interested in playing catch with Uncle Scott!).
Those poor boys. The ratio of boys to girls in Mike's family (our kids and Mike's siblings' kids) will be 3 boys to 7 girls. Even if you take my Mom's side of the family and count first cousins, second cousins along with their kids, I think the ratio is 3 boys to 10 girls. Cal was the first boy born on my Mom's side in about 30 years. My Mom's little brother was the last boy before Cal to be born. Apparently the girl genes dominate on both mine and Mike's side of the family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment