Monday, February 16, 2009

all about hair

Maddie got her FIRST haircut last Friday. Yes, she is four and it is her first haircut (other than when she was little and my Grandma trimmed her bangs). My jaw dropped at the $15 the gal charged for literally trimming a 1/2 inch off the ends. Oh well, it made for cute pictures. Check out the sparkly shoes : )


Kaycey got her new wig last week, and WOW what a difference. It looks so natural, it's amazing. The color is amazing, too. It matches Maddie's hair perfectly, as well as Kaycey's eyebrows. I don't understand why the first one wasn't made as well. This new one literally suctions to her head, though because she has a little bit of hair underneath, we still use tape to keep the wig on. If her head was smooth, the wig would stick itself to her head. This picture isn't a great representation of how nice and smooth it is (she had been playing outside and riding bikes), but here it is anyways.



And as for Cal, he is getting a much needed haircut tonight, hopefully. Here he is playing Madden 09, his very favorite activity right now!!!


As for me, I am growing my hair out, again.

2 comments:

jessicaj said...

Your kids are so cute.:)

I am growing out my hair too. Not sure why or what to do with it but thought it was a good idea since I always put it in a ponytail anyway.

Beth said...

you have the cutest little munchkins!!