Saturday, February 14, 2009

this stinks

Have you ever had a full camera, you know, no space left in the memory, and swore you uploaded all those pictures?? So you start deleting the "old" ones. Only to realize, OH CRAP. I don't remember seeing those in my Jan 09 folder on my computer. It's because they aren't there : ( All of the pictures of Maddie's birthday with most of my family are gone & who knows what else!! I swear I uploaded them, but they are no where to be found, so I guess I didn't. Digital really makes me mad sometimes. I know, if I would just delete as I upload I wouldn't have this problem. But my camera fits 700-some odd pictures, so I figure I got the space. The problem is I've been taking more movies lately with it, and that takes more space on the camera. Poo on computers and technology today.

2 comments:

christina said...

Don't despair Elizabeth! I think you can retrieve "deleted" pictures. Take the memory card to Art's Camera. I am pretty sure that they can still get those for you. They are closed on Sundays, but I would call them on Monday. Hope that helps you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Beth said...

Christina's right. This happened to me and Art's was able to get all but 6 out of about 50 pics back for me! Don't do anything else to the dics though until you take it in (stop uploading to your computer).