Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Saturday Fun

We ate lunch and after lunch, Mike thought it would be a good time to teach the kids how to throw food in the air and catch it in your mouth. I, the worrier that I am, was nervous about them choking. But they attempted it anyways. So there was a bag of oyster crackers out and everyone was eager to learn. Afterwards, there was alot of clean up to do with oyster crackers all over the floor. After the kids fought about who would vac them up, Mike took charge and was then catching the crackers with the vacuum.


We had great mild weather for the first time in a while (mid 30's). So for the first time this winter, we went sledding. We didn't know of any hills around here, so we drove to Whitnall Park (which really isn't that far anyways). We had a great time!! Except that since we moved, a box of my "fall/winter" shoes are missing, which includes my winter boots. I wore my tennies, but it wasn't too bad, though. The kids had a great time, Mike had a great time, and even I had fun! (I'm really not that much of a winter outdoors person...)

Not the most attractive picture of me, but hey, at least I am IN a picture!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

How come you are the only one on the sled that looks scared? Too funny.

Katherine said...

How come you are the only one on the sled that looks scared? Too funny.