You know, I always wonder about all those celebrities whose tours/interviews get cancelled or postponed because they ended up in a hospital with exhaustion. I always think, really? Go take a nap or something. But seriously, I do get it. I think I am on the brink of 100 % pure exhaustion right now. Too many decisions and things to do while extremely sleep deprived is not something I highly recommended. A vacation would be wonderful. I'm not usually the beach vacation type at all. I'd take Boston or Seattle over a beach any day. But just not today. I've been thinking of taking a yoga class but have never done it before. Not sure that would be equivilant to a beachy vacation right now...
I've always wanted to go to Tahiti...

2 comments:
Ill come...to Tahiti of coarse, not yoga...yoga would hurt my body. Or we could go to Illinois for a scrapbook weekend. How about that?
Good luck getting to relax! In response to your question, it took awhile to upload my projects to 2Peas for the $20. The hardest part is that you have to link 3 things from their store (that they currently sell) to your layout. So layouts with older product (even like a year old) couldn't be linked to product very easily. Some I just ended up having my 3rd product be brown ink, or a QK die I used.
Post a Comment