Tuesday, June 16, 2009

after the dance

Rewind a little bit...Just some pics of Maddie's weekend...after her recitals. She did such a great job, she totally belongs on stage!! For the first time, she did the whole dance routine (I never saw her do the whole thing in class!) While it was alot of driving and running around, she loved it so much so it was worth it.

I love this picture!!!

She was so proud of her flowers!!

Kaycey, Maddie, and Cal


Mommy & Maddie...she really does look alot like me!

Daddy & Maddie...but I also think with the expression on her face, she looks a bit like Mike in this one!

2 comments:

jessicaj said...

what a cutie!!!!!! I think she looks like both of you. :) Shes a good mix.

Katherine said...

I love that first picture too! It sure is apparent you did not steal her from the hospital. She is yours for sure. Such a little cutie.