for me, yes for me. I have been DYING to get some new textbooks and be in school (I know that sounds slightly off!!)
I spoke with someone briefly about the Pharm program at Concordia U. and she was so wonderful and positive, it really is motivating me to start back up again. I know, I always pick the most inopportune times to go to school (I am positive that I was in school every time I was pregnant). Obviously I am in no rush, with a new baby on the way. But just glad to know it can be done.
Keep me motivated, people : )
3 comments:
I think its a cool idea....funny part is Ive been thinking about it myself, but with the temperament of my son I just could not send him to some poor babysitter. Maybe when Q is a bit less of a handful. :)
I think it's wonderful you're going back. Good Luck!!
Would homework keep you from scrapbooking? If not then I'm all for it. You never know what you might be when you grow up. I'm right there with you.
Post a Comment