That Maddie...what a ham.
Though I'm not sure it feels like summer. Today was the kids' last day of school. Weatherwise, today was a great day. In the days ahead, not so much. I don't think it will feel like summer for a while. We will keep busy for sure no matter what the weather, with house stuff, baseball Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights thru end of July for Cal & Kaycey, Brewers games, gymnastics (for Maddie), dance day camps (for Maddie), Girl Scout camp for Kaycey, Girl Scout day activities, baseball camp for Cal, overnight camp for Cal through Camp Philip (through our church)...just to name a few things!! It'll be one crazy busy summer.
I made a few very simple cards; one for each of the kids' teachers and one for the bus driver. The kids took the cards on their own and wrote in them.
for Kaycey's teacher
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Went to the Dr. today (nothing exciting today, but 3 weeks and 6 days till we find out if it's a boy or girl!!!) but they needed a urine sample. Maddie was rather fascinated by this. Quoting Maddie, "Wow, when I grow up I wish I could pee in a cup just like you, Mom"
2 comments:
Peeing in a cup is a very good talent to have especially when you are pregnant. :) LOL Maddie! Very cute cards you made. You are such a good Mama.
So Maddie is easily impressed! That is to funny. Love the cards. Happy summer to you.
Post a Comment