I am pleased to announce I cut grass for the first time in my life yesterday!! We have a riding lawn mower, so that made it a piece of cake. I really enjoyed it. Until I ran over the cable line that was never buried. Oops. Goodbye internet and cable!! Mike has the wireless internet rigged somehow right outside the window (usually it goes through our basement). We'll fix it eventually, I'm sure. So much for me cutting grass, I guess, at least until the line is fixed and buried!!
I am exhausted today!! I can hardly stand up! After cutting the grass yesterday (which took probably 1 1/2 hours to do the back yard, which turned out to look like a lovely zig zag/curly-Q pattern) I cleaned half of the garage. Friday I cleaned our bathroom from top to bottom. This "nesting" stuff has really struck, I think! I better keep with it while I feel like doing anything!!
1 comment:
This post made me giggle cause I just picture you months from now cutting the grass. The very pregant girl on the riding mower. That would be picture worthy and scrapbookable for sure.
Post a Comment